SavarMobile

MOST WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY MY BROTHER / SISTERS

" ENJOY STAY HERE "

= WELCOME TO SAVAR MOBILE FORUM =

= PLEASE REGISTER FOR WHICH CAN NOT LOG-IN =
= WE ARE GLAD THAT IF YOU WANT TO SHARE EXPERIENCES WITH SCIENCE AND WE HERE =

= WARM GREETINGS =

SavarMobile

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SavarMobile

Tips on how to Convert iTunes Movies to MKV?

moyea1989

Tips on how to Convert iTunes Movies to MKV? Empty Tips on how to Convert iTunes Movies to MKV?

Post by moyea1989 Tue 27 Nov 2012, 1:44 pm

“I are actually wanting all-around to try to locate a method of getting rid of protection of iTunes movies I downloaded and convert them to MKV format. I uncovered numerous information about this, but only uncovered one option in total- convert iTunes movies to MKV with converter application. Does anybody use this sort of plan to try and do the conversion? It’s industrial so I seriously ought to know it nicely prior to I pay for it- not sure if it can get the job done although. If everyone has performed this please let me know how. Thanks in advance. ”
    To convert [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you may need a do DRM removal at the incredibly initially. Some highly effective converter instrument can do this. This publish will show in detailed techniques.
    Step1. Import M4V files
    Launch M4V to MKV converter, and click “Add” to import M4V files in to the plan, or you may directly drag and drop M4V files towards the plan.
    Step2. Set MKV as the output format
    Visit the drop down box of “Profile”, and select MKV as the output format in “Common Video”. Or you may also opt for one right as outlined by your device.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Step3. Edit (Optional)
    To superior the output effect, you may click “Edit” button to try and do some editing towards the imported movies, for instance trimming the video length, cropping the video size, adjusting video effect or adding watermark.
    Step4. Settings
    Click “Settings” button to set the exact parameters for instance audio and video codec, video size, bit rate, frame rate, and so on.
    Step5. Convert M4V to MKV
    Then return towards the household interface and click “Convert” button to begin to convert M4V to MKV.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:09 pm