SavarMobile

MOST WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY MY BROTHER / SISTERS

" ENJOY STAY HERE "

= WELCOME TO SAVAR MOBILE FORUM =

= PLEASE REGISTER FOR WHICH CAN NOT LOG-IN =
= WE ARE GLAD THAT IF YOU WANT TO SHARE EXPERIENCES WITH SCIENCE AND WE HERE =

= WARM GREETINGS =

SavarMobile

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SavarMobile

Android Contacts Recovery -Recover Deleted Contacts from Samsung GALAXY Note 1/2

williams99

New1 Android Contacts Recovery -Recover Deleted Contacts from Samsung GALAXY Note 1/2

Post by williams99 Tue 18 Jun 2013, 2:30 pm

Lost contacts from your Android Phone

There are too many reasons that may cause your important contacts being erased, removed or lost from your Samsung GALAXY Note 1/2 such as accidentally delete, carelessly reset, root, format SD card, etc. If you happen to come across this situation, don’t panic, it is easy to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Get back lost contacts at ease

What you need is a professional data recovery program. Here I strongly recommend [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. It can recover lost contacts from any situation. Just connect your GALAXY Note 1/2 to computer with USB cable, Dr.Fone for Android will scan your device automatically.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A few minutes later, you can preview the lost contacts in details from the scan result. Check the contacts you want and hit on "Recover" button. All the selected contacts will be saved to computer as HTML/vCard/CSV files as you like.

Supported Samsung GALAXY (Android) phones:
    GALAXY S4/3/2, Note 2/1, S2 LTE, GALAXY S
    GALAXY Nexus, Infuse, Exhibit, Plus, Mini, Fit, Ace, Epic 4G Touch
    and more.

Video Demo:

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 7:34 am