SavarMobile

MOST WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY MY BROTHER / SISTERS

" ENJOY STAY HERE "

= WELCOME TO SAVAR MOBILE FORUM =

= PLEASE REGISTER FOR WHICH CAN NOT LOG-IN =
= WE ARE GLAD THAT IF YOU WANT TO SHARE EXPERIENCES WITH SCIENCE AND WE HERE =

= WARM GREETINGS =

SavarMobile

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SavarMobile

An uncomplicated tutorial of converting video to AVI for Mac

moyea1989

An uncomplicated tutorial of converting video to AVI for Mac Empty An uncomplicated tutorial of converting video to AVI for Mac

Post by moyea1989 Fri 06 Jul 2012, 1:49 pm

Get troubled on get pleasure from video clips on Mac due to the fact Mac won't be able to support the video formats? Don’t worry. There are a few solutions you'll be able to solve this problem, one of which must be [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
    Converting video to AVI for Mac doesn’t need any technical skills on personal computers or perhaps computer software if you make use of a Mac video converter which might conveniently accomplish the conversion as well as preserve the original video quality. At the same time, this Mac video converter could also allow you to modify the video before the conversion by providing you so me editing options so as to recuperate output. Next, please adhere to me to begin converting video to AVI for Mac utilizing this type of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
    1. Add video files
    Launch Mac Video Converter, and click “Add” button or perhaps directly drag together with drop the videos into the application. Double click the video file for previewing. At the same time, batch conversion is accessible here.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    2. Edit videos
    Ahead of the conversion, you are allowed to modify the video for getting better output. Then click “Edit” button on the top menu to modify the imported videos. Four editing capabilities are given: Trim, Crop, Rotation, effect together with Watermark.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    3. pick output
    Click the button before 3D to pick AVI as the output format. And then mouse click “+” button you'll be able to set the parameters for output video. Bite rate, video codec, video size, audio quality, audio codec, and so forth will be altered here.
    4. converting video to AVI for Mac
    Lastly, go back to the main interface and click “convert” to begin the process converting video to AVI for Mac. This Mac video converter could instantly complete the conversion for you. Hence, you simply need take pleasure in the quick and ideal transforming process.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:43 am