SavarMobile

MOST WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY MY BROTHER / SISTERS

" ENJOY STAY HERE "

= WELCOME TO SAVAR MOBILE FORUM =

= PLEASE REGISTER FOR WHICH CAN NOT LOG-IN =
= WE ARE GLAD THAT IF YOU WANT TO SHARE EXPERIENCES WITH SCIENCE AND WE HERE =

= WARM GREETINGS =

SavarMobile

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SavarMobile

Learn how to Transform MKV to WMV

moyea1989

Learn how to Transform MKV to WMV Empty Learn how to Transform MKV to WMV

Post by moyea1989 Wed 11 Jul 2012, 1:47 pm

"I have a lot of documents on my small pc which are in MKV file format. Sony Vegas are not able to available MKV documents, and so i was attempting to transform them as well as used some free software. However the result video clip quality is actually horrible. So, I'm likely to obtain professional conversion application that may transform MKV to AVI or WMV without quality dying. "
    Be honestly, every time you re-encode a relevant video to another format or codec, you're dropping quality that may never be prevented. But when you're using the proper settings whilst transforming a video, you are able to restrict the quality loss at minimal. Try to usually depart all settings on auto or "same as source". This is a guideline about how exactly to transform [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Take it for reference.
    Step 1: Load MKV Video clips into converter
    Input your preferred MKV file to MKV converter. Click the "Add File" switch upon remaining top corner to load MKV files out of your computer.
    Step 2: Edit output
    Select a file and click "Edit" to edit video. Trim video length, crop play region, set visual effects as well as add watermarks. Customise exported file as you wish.
    Step 3: Output Profile
    Click on "Profile" on main interface. There are lots of preset formats regarding various transportable products. Input "WMV" in search box to find related WMV formats you'll need. Please note, for various make use of, individuals WMV formats have been in various parameters.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Step 4: Output Configurations
    Some other configurations is actually adjustable, such as Video Codec, Quality, Video Size, Bit Rate, Frame Rate, Aspect Ratio, etc to really make it are that which you anticipate. Click "Save as" if you wish to preserve the actual structure parameters for future references.
    Step: 5 Start to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Click on Convert to start the transforming. You will see the actual transformation status in the correct of primary window.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:43 am