SavarMobile

MOST WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY MY BROTHER / SISTERS

" ENJOY STAY HERE "

= WELCOME TO SAVAR MOBILE FORUM =

= PLEASE REGISTER FOR WHICH CAN NOT LOG-IN =
= WE ARE GLAD THAT IF YOU WANT TO SHARE EXPERIENCES WITH SCIENCE AND WE HERE =

= WARM GREETINGS =

SavarMobile

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SavarMobile

Move Contacts, SMS, Photos, Music to Samsung I9500 from iPhone 5/4S/4

ramon44

servim Move Contacts, SMS, Photos, Music to Samsung I9500 from iPhone 5/4S/4

Post by ramon44 Tue 28 May 2013, 6:21 pm

Want to make a switch from your old iPhone to Samsung GALAXY S4? You just click one button, then all data on iPhone will be easily moved to Samsung Galaxy S4. Before using this procedure, you need a phone to phone transfer : Wondershare MobileTrans, which can transfer contacts, text messages, photos, music and video from iPhone to any Android phone.

Watch Video:

Moreover, it can help you transfer data between devices based on Android, iOS and Symbian easily and quickly, like Apple, Samsung, Nokia, LG, HTC, Sony and more.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Directly Transfer Data between two Phones with One Click

* Transfer various data like contacts, sms, call history, photos, music, video and app
    * Copy Contacts including email addresses, company info, home page, etc seamlessly
    * Support 2,000+ Phones from Apple, HTC, Samsung, LG, Nokia, Sony, Motorola and More!
    * Transfer Content between Phones on Different Carriers. AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile
    * Move data among Android, Symbian and iOS devices freely with a single click
    * Do not overwrite anything after data transfer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Related Tutorial:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:00 am