SavarMobile

MOST WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY MY BROTHER / SISTERS

" ENJOY STAY HERE "

= WELCOME TO SAVAR MOBILE FORUM =

= PLEASE REGISTER FOR WHICH CAN NOT LOG-IN =
= WE ARE GLAD THAT IF YOU WANT TO SHARE EXPERIENCES WITH SCIENCE AND WE HERE =

= WARM GREETINGS =

SavarMobile

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SavarMobile

One Click to Transfer Contacts from Nokia to Samsung GALAXY S4(I9500) & Note2(N7100)

drew17

smiley-talk005 One Click to Transfer Contacts from Nokia to Samsung GALAXY S4(I9500) & Note2(N7100)

Post by drew17 Thu 16 May 2013, 1:36 pm

To copy Nokia(Symbian) contacts to Samsung Galaxy 3 or Note 1, you can input them manually. But it will take you lots of time, especially when you have hundreds of contacts, like 800 contacts.

Instead, if you use a phone to phone transfer - Wondershare MobileTrans, you can [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] GALAXY Phone in one click. You can also transfer messages, music and photos from Nokia to Samsung Galaxy as well. Also, it support most Samsung devices, such as GT-I9500, GT-N7100, GT-N5100, GT-I9100 and more.

Watch Video:

------------------------------------------------------------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Directly Transfer Data between two Phones with 1-Click

* Transfer various data like contacts, messages, call history, photos, music, videos and apps
    * Seamlessly copy Contacts including email addresses, company info, home page, etc
    * Support 2,000+ Phones from Apple, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, and More
    * Transfer Content between Phones on Different Networks. AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile
    * Move data among Android, Symbian and iOS devices freely with a single click
    * Do not overwrite anything after data transfer

Related Video:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:44 am